Orison launches a new Flash Lite launcher and SIS creation tool; SWF2Go Professional. It supports 2nd and 3rd edition handsets and for now offered with 15% discount. There is also an online seminar of the tool on 30th of March 9AM EST by Boston Adobe Mobile and Devices User Group.
SWF2Go is a professional toolkit for Adobe Flash Lite, which allows developers to create Symbian SIS installer and SWF launcher icon for Flash Lite applications.
SWF2Go is compatible with all versions of Adobe Flash Lite Player up to v2.1 and with Symbian S60 platform editions 1st, 2nd & 3rd. Thus allowing developers to distribute their Adobe Flash Lite based games and applications to a wide range of mobile devices.
Key features include:
– Professional SIS Installer and SWF Launcher toolkit
– Supports versions 1.1, 2.0 and 2.1 of Adobe Flash Lite Player
– Supports Symbian S60 platform editions 1st, 2nd & 3rd
– Auto sign SIS installer with provided certificate
– Supports developer certificates
– Built-in Intelli-Launch Technology
– Automatically detects and starts SWF with the latest on-device Flash Lite player
– Shows an info-note with URL to download Flash Lite from adobeâ€™s website, if Flash Lite is not detected on userâ€™s cellphone
– Allows to launch multiple Flash Lite applications simultaneously *
– Flicker free SWF launch
– Guaranteed launch with Flash Lite 1.1 (on S60 1st & 2nd Editions)
– Command-Line compiler support
– Supports build automation by XML project files
– Quick compile SWF2Go Project file with right-click context menu