Ramsey has an interesting post, stating his opinions about Flash Lite development on Windows mobile devices, and why it may be the best platform for web Flash designers and developers to jump into mobile market. I can not comment on that issue due haven’t put my hands on Windows mobile, but if you would like to discuss, check his post out.
Windows Mobile has a lot of things going for it that kind of ease the transition from web to mobile:
- Familiar operating system rules
- Easy to put the Flash player on the device
- Easy to install third-party apps on the device
- Wide range of Windows Mobile devices with fairly powerful processors and decent memory space
- Windows Mobile devices usually have great screen resolution